Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vamos A Cambiar Un Poco

So I'm in Spanish 2 today and we're taking this test and I get through it really quick and I'm just sitting there waiting for everyone to finish and I'm looking across the room and you know how the room's split with desks on each side facing the center, so I'm looking across and Johanna's totally wearing this jean skirt and you could fully see her underwear, yeah white, and I just nudge Kenny and he looks up and I nod once like "check that out" and he looks over and starts laughing and then Senor G stands up and I totally think we're gonna get busted but he doesn't do anything and he goes over to the board and starts writing and no one's really looking and then he just snaps his fingers and we look up and he points to the board and on it it says "Everyone QUIETLY pick up your things and move to the class across the hall" and we look at him and he puts his hand to his lips like shhhh and he points to Jeremy and he's fully asleep and a bunch of us start laughing and Senor G looks at us like all "shut up!" and we get our stuff and go to the other room and he just leaves Jeremy in there with the lights off and then I say "we should move the clock up and make him think it's night" and Senor G says "if you're done with your test go ahead but do it quietly" and I go over and climb up on a desk and take the glass off the front of the clock and wind it around til it says 6:30 and then go back to the room and Jeremy's still totally sleeping and at the end of class we all go out in the hall and wait for the bell to ring and he fully wakes up all drooling and stuff and he comes out in the hall and we're all standing there laughing at him.

Dude, it was awesome.

No comments: